A Movement from Darkness to Light
The focus is on improving the quality of education at the school level in the adopted villages.
Free tuition is provided to school children in all adopted villages through dedicated locally present teachers. This is an initiative implemented directly by SSHT.
- Daily Evening tuitions are being provided for about 125 children.
- Virtual values-based education has been initiated in Channapura Village, Karnataka
- Support is provided towards Educational Expenses for school and College children from indigent families
The program ensures:
- Reduction in school drop outs
- Improved quality of school education